Alicia Jeffreys, Shampooches
Featured in season 3 of Small Business Revolution — Main Street.
- Easily create your own logo or work with our designers.
- Full ownership of your logo files
- Unique designs that look great everywhere
- Affordable design options
- Get your designs fast
- Satisfaction guaranteed
Logo Design Samples
Logos created with our Logo Maker tool
Custom logos created by our professional logo design team
How do you want to get your logo?
Use our Logo Maker to
create your own logo
Get a logo in minutes with our easy-to-use Logo Maker. No design skills necessary.
- Simple to use, no design experience required
- Hundreds of designs to choose from
- Add your company name and tagline
- Perfect for parties, weddings and events
- Free to use — only pay when you love it
Starting at $39.95LEARN MORE »
Get a professional, custom logo
created by our designers
Get a one-of-a-kind logo crafted exclusively for your business by our Logo Design Team.
- Personalized service from a dedicated designer
- Unique concepts in 5 days
- Revise it until it’s right
- You retain full ownership rights
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Starting at $99LEARN MORE »
Get the logo that’s right for you — guaranteed
Whether you’re a startup, a small business veteran or simply looking for a great logo fast, get the logo that works for you. With every Deluxe logo, expect a great-looking design that turns heads, reinforces your credibility and helps you stand out from the pack.
When you make your own logo from one of our templates or work with our designers on a new creation, you can expect a stylish, design that stands out on T-shirts, uniforms, vehicles, coffee mugs, letterhead, packaging, your website and more.
The flexibility of our Logo Maker
Perfect for weddings, gamers, sports teams, corporate events or just when you’re on the go, our DIY Logo Maker lets you create a logo in minutes, without any design experience.
An experienced design team at your fingertips
When you need to build your brand, get noticed and stay top of mind with your customers, rely on the Deluxe logo design team for the expertise you’re looking for.
A logo that’s right for your industry
Whether you’re a fashion designer or contractor, a salon or a CPA — and everything in between — your Deluxe logo will be the perfect representation of your business.
(4.92/5 average from 313 ratings)
Want to design your own logo? Use our Logo Maker!
packages start at $39.95
Professional Logo Design
Who needs a logo?
Everyone. No matter the size of your business, a logo is the cornerstone of your entire brand. Too often, small business owners think a professionally designed logo will break the bank. But a great logo can be affordable.
How does a great logo benefit my business?
- It’s the centerpiece for your marketing strategy
- It helps people recognize and remember your business
- It’s your calling card, one of the first things a customer sees
- It attracts visitors’ attention and tells your story in a glance
- It creates a positive and lasting impression with customers
Why do you need a logo?
It establishes legitimacy and professionalism
Your business gets judged in under 5 seconds. A powerful logo says what your business does, and it conveys stability and reliability. When your logo looks professional, you look professional.
It builds customers’
Create familiarity with your brand by displaying a strong logo on signage, social media, storefronts and stationery. A great logo stays in customers’ minds, builds credibility and becomes inseparable from your business.
What makes a great logo?
Unless your logo is internationally recognized, adding your name to the graphic is crucial to building your brand awareness. That means text. Skilled graphic designers use various fonts to convey different meanings and associations.
Simplicity is king when it comes to colors, so limit yourself to three or fewer. A single color may be all you need. Or you may not need any color at all — just striking black and white.
Which type of logo is right for my business?
A wordmark relies on text, typeface and unique typography to express a brand’s identity. Wordmarks work best for companies whose names are distinctive or describe what they do. They can be cost-effective options for companies with limited marketing budgets that need to focus on building name recognition.
Download the complete guide!
Want to know even more about logos? Get all the secrets to great logo design when you download our comprehensive eBook:
- The nuts and bolts of the design process
- Logo do’s and don’ts
- Creative strategies and tips written by logo experts
- Case studies and inspiration
- Answers to all your logo questions — and to questions you didn’t even think to ask
Revolutionize your business with the right logo
Learn more about logo design and best practices for putting your new logo to work
- How much should a professional logo design cost?
- How to choose from 4 types of company logo designs
- The 7 do’s and don’ts of logo design
- 4 reasons to put your logo on your company vehicle
- The dangers of using free clip art for your logo
- 8 steps to protect your company’s logo design and brand
- Less is more: The power of negative space logos
- 5 need-to-know logo design trends for 2019
- Which colors should you use on your logo?
- What makes a great logo design?
New logos help businesses like yours solve their marketing challenges
- Listen up! A slick logo really can amp up your brand. Tune in to one recording studio’s success story.
- Discover how a compelling, new logo design helped a bait and tackle shop reel in new customers.
- Watch as an auto repair shop revs up their logo and drives customers to their business.
- Watch how a logo makeover helped a clothing boutique turn heads.
- Find out how a simple logo made a strong impact for a preschool.
- Here’s how a new look helped a dog grooming salon stand out from the pack.
- See how an appetizing logo is the key ingredient to a restaurant’s success.
- A sharp new logo can grow your business — watch one barber’s success story.
- Here’s how a new logo helped one restaurant attract delicious attention and new customers.
- Watch a bridal boutique owner engage big-city attention with a simple, elegant logo.
Get a great logo design, no matter where you are
Ready to get started?
Use the Logo Maker to create your own business logo in minutesSTART MAKING YOUR OWN LOGO »
Let our logo design experts craft a custom logo for youGET A CUSTOM LOGO CREATED »
Prefer to talk? We’d love to hear about your business.