Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy encourages the responsible use of Deluxe's services. The behaviors listed below are generally prohibited because they either pose an unacceptable risk to the stability, integrity, or quality of our services or are otherwise contrary to Deluxe's business practices and policies.
You are solely responsible for the content you furnish to us in connection with the services we provide to you. We may review, screen or monitor content you provide to us or that you otherwise use, provide or make available in connection with any services we provide to you.
General Rules of Conduct.
- Causing an information security risk to Deluxe or others.
- Violating intellectual property rights.
- Violating the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others.
- Promoting or providing assistance in promoting activities including but not limited to:
- Weapons or explosives (such as firearms, ammunition, explosives, and caustic or other dangerous substances).
- Content that is likely to shock or disgust (such as hatred, violence, threats, abuse or cruelty to people or animals; harassment; racism; sexual; pornographic; adult products or services including novelties; religious, race or political intolerance, or organizations with such views; vandalism; crime; terrorism; eating disorders; tobacco products and paraphernalia; or promotion of suicide).
- Content that is meant to bully, exploit or appears to unfairly capitalize at the expense of others.
- Unsafe supplements.
- Engaging in or promoting products associated with illegal activities (such as recreational drugs whether chemical or herbal; psychoactive substances; equipment to facilitate drug use, illegal gaming; or underage drinking or smoking).
- Highly regulated products or services.
Deluxe reserves the right to notify law enforcement agencies if it becomes aware of any unlawful activity and not perform any services it deems to be in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy, its other corporate policies or any applicable laws. Deluxe may take immediate action, including, but not limited to issuing warnings and suspending or terminating the services. In the event we take such action, we shall not be obligated to refund to you any fees paid in advance thereof.
Last updated May 2017