Copyright Infringement Policy (DMCA)
Reporting Copyright Infringement
It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the information required to be contained in these notices and is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) 17 U.S.C Section 512(c)(3)(A).
If you believe your copyrighted work has been infringed by a website for which Deluxe is providing the hosting services and your attempts to resolve the issue by contacting the website owner(s) directly were not successful, you may request that we take down and/or disable access to the infringing materials. To do so, please download, complete, print and sign the Notification of Claimed infringement form provided below and deliver it to Deluxe's Copyright Agent.
Deluxe will respond to notices of claimed infringement in accordance with the DMCA. Our response may include removing and/or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of the infringing activity. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we may notify the owner of the affected site so that he or she can make a counter-notification in accordance with DMCA.
PLEASE NOTE: Misrepresentations made in your notice as to whether material or activity is infringing may expose you to liability for damages including costs and attorneys' fees. In some cases use may be protected by the fair use doctrine under U.S. Copyright Law. Therefore if you are unsure whether the material complained of is infringing, it is recommended that you first contact an attorney. You may locate information concerning DMCA and U.S. Copyright Law at the Library of Congress' website www.copyright.gov.
What we require from you
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Attn: Registered Agent Copyright Infringement
Deluxe Small Business Sales, Inc.
3680 Victoria Street North
Shoreview, MN 55126
Telephone: (866) 584-5951
Fax: (844) 270-2285
Download the Notification of Claimed Infringement Form
FOR DOMAIN NAME DISPUTES: If you have concerns or issues with any specific domain name registration, please do not contact our DMCA agent. Instead, refer to our Uniform Domain Name Dispute Policy.