1. Purpose, Acceptance of Terms.
2. Display of Public Information; WhoIs Registry.
When you select the WHOIS Privacy Service option for a domain name registered through us, the public ("WHOIS") contact and ownership information for each domain, i.e. registrant, technical, billing and administrative contact fields, will be displayed as follows:
Registration Private; SyncSuite, LLC
110 East Broward Boulevard, Suite 1650
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
3. Domain Name Ownership.
You will retain all ownership rights in your domain name, including the ability to sell, transfer or renew each domain and to manage your domain name servers.
4. Your Contact Information.
You agree to maintain true, accurate and up-to-date contact information on your Registrar account. We will use this information to forward to you correspondence that we receive regarding your domain name. Email correspondence is automatically forwarded to the point of contact listed on your Registrar account. Postal mail will not be forwarded.
5. Use of the Service.
You may elect to use the WHOIS Privacy Service for domains you have registered with us and for domains you have transferred to us (once your domain registration is complete). For domains to be transferred to or from us, you must first disable the current WHOIS Privacy Service before initiating the transfer.
6. Service Fees.
We will charge you the applicable Service fees according to our published fee schedule (https://ww.deluxe.com/small-business/website/domain-registration). Fees are non-refundable even if your WHOIS Privacy Service is terminated early. We may modify the pricing for the WHOIS Privacy Service at any time.
7. Right to Disable or Suspend Privacy Service.
WHOIS Privacy Service provider SyncSuite LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without liability to you or any third party, to disable, suspend, or terminate your WHOIS Privacy Service and to reveal your identity in certain circumstances, including:
- To comply with applicable laws or regulations
- To determine whether an alleged breach of law or regulation has occurred
- In response to valid legal service of process
- In response to notice of a claim or complaint including UDRP
- To avoid legal liability and/or financial loss to us
- If, in our reasonable discretion, you use the WHOIS Privacy Service to conceal your involvement with illegal, illicit, objectionable or harmful activities
- If you transmit any kind of spam, viruses, worms or other harmful computer programs
8. ABUSE/INFRINGEMENT POINT OF CONTACT
To report abuse of a domain name registration, or infringement of trademarks or other third-party rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
We can be contacted using the following information:
Deluxe Small Business Sales, Inc.
3680 Victoria Street North
Shoreview, MN 55126
+1 (800) 784-7389
Customer Service Hours: 9am - 9pm, EST
Technical Support: Available 24/7