You’ve probably heard rumblings over the years about the importance of a solid search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. Recent statistics certainly support this notion: 80% of shoppers go online before making a purchase; 50% of consumers visit a store within a day of a local search on a smartphone; and my favorite – your website has less than 5 seconds to grab a visitor’s attention.
If you want people to find you online, you need to consider the impact a smart SEO strategy will make on your business. Whether you tackle SEO yourself or seek help from an expert, our infographic, 6 SEO Tips to Build a Better Website, should start you in the right direction. You’ll learn why:
- Page Titles, when written uniquely and concisely, help search engines and people understand each of your web pages.
- Meta Descriptions, when written like a mini-advertisement, can increase visits to your website.
- Alt Text helps search engines better understand the meaning of your photos and images.
- Contact Information builds trust and makes it easier for people to reach you with just one click.
- Header Tags offer a great way to signal search engines about the type of information on your page.
- Body Content provides one more signal – beyond your Page Title and Header Tag – to search engines and visitors that your web page contains the information they’re seeking.
Get traffic moving your way
Establish a stronger online presence with a strategy that increases your organic search rankings.