Feeling overwhelmed by social media? How can you stay connected with customers and save yourself the stress?
Breathe a sigh of relief because there are some steps you can take right now to make the process a whole lot easier.
In this free webinar hosted by our partners at SCORE, learn the simple social media steps every small business owner should take, plus tips for keeping up with ever-changing platforms.
Watch this free webinar to learn:
- Where and why you should build a social media presence
- Why engagement is critical on social channels
- How to develop a social content strategy and publishing calendar
- Tips for creating compelling social photos and videos
- What hashtags are and why you should use them
- How to use paid social ads to smash your goals
- Examples from businesses nationwide that have used social media to drive success
Watch this insightful webinar today!
About the presenter:
Katie Cerney, Director of Social Media Strategy of Small Business Services at Deluxe Corp., is a versatile and innovative marketer focused on achieving business goals and creating seamless customer experiences across digital and social platforms. Her diverse 17-years’ experience in marketing spans Fortune 500 companies like Target, Supervalu and Thrivent Financial, crosses various business models (global, B2B, B2C, franchise/distributor, local), and includes a variety of industries, such as retail, healthcare, manufacturing, chemicals, hospitality and financial services.