Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting distributions from retirement or profit-sharing plans. Make your own self-mailer. Small glue capsules around the edge of forms burst when run through a sealing machine create a bond, thus creating a self-mailer.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Distributions from retirement or profit-sharing plans, any IRA, insurance contracts and IRA recharacterizations.
- Amounts to Report: $10 or more.
- Tax forms per sheet: One filing per sheet; Horizontal.
- Quality Paper: 28# white ledger bond.
- Quantity: In cartons of 500.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.