Benefits and Features
All the laser 1098 tax forms you need in 1 package, for 1 low price!
Popular format is ideal for reporting mortgage interest. Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- 3-part Set Includes: Preprinted Copy A (Federal, red scannable), Copy B (payer/borrower) and Copy C (recipient/lender and/or state).
- Use to Report: Mortgage interest (including points) and certain mortgage insurance premiums you received in the course of your trade or business from individuals and reimbursements of overpaid interest.
- Amounts to Report: $600 or more.
- Tax forms per sheet: Three filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.