Benefits and Features
Make your own self-mailer. Small glue capsules around the edge of forms burst when run through a sealing machine create a bond, thus creating a self-mailer.
Popular format is ideal for reporting wages paid. Ideal for any business! Simply order according to the number of employees. Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Wages, tips and other compensation.
- Tax forms per sheet: One filing per sheet.
- Quality Paper: 28# white ledger bond.
- Quantity: In cartons of 500.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, Last Day of February // To Recipient January 31st.