Benefits and Features
Popular format for reporting miscellaneous payments and non-employee compensation.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Tax Set Includes: Out Copy State or C: In B, 2; Dateless.
- Use to Report: Miscellaneous payments, such as rents, royalties, medical and health payments and non-employee compensation.
- Amounts to Report: Generally $600 or more (All Amounts or $10 or more in some cases).
- Type of Form: Continuous, 3-part carbon tax form; Dateless.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.