Benefits and Features
Just what you need when filing electronically! Popular format is ideal for reporting interest income.
Companies required to file 250 or more returns must file electronically. Others may choose to do so. Call for details. Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Interest income.
- Amounts to Report: $10 or more ($600 or more in some cases).
- State Requirements: Meets 4-part state filing requirements.
- Printer Compatibility: For printers that accommodate 9" wide forms.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th (April 1st if filed electronically) // To Recipient January 31st.