Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting contributions.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Contributions (including rollover contributions) to any IRA, Roth conversions, IRA recharacterizations, and the fair market value of the account.
- Amounts to Report: All amounts.
- Printer Compatibility: For printers that accommodate 9" wide forms.
- Type of Form: Dated Mailer.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, May 31st // To FMV/RMD January 31st // For contributions May 31st.