Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting certain gambling winnings.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Gambling winnings from horse racing, dog racing, jai alai, lotteries, keno, bingo, slot machines, sweepstakes, wagering pools, poker tournaments, etc.
- Amounts to Report: Generally $600 or more.
- State Requirements: Meets 6-part state filing requirements.
- Type of Form: Continuous, 6-part carbonless tax form; dateless.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.