Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting certain gambling winnings.
Companies required to file 250 or more returns must file electronically. Others may choose to do so. Call for details. Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Gambling winnings from horse racing, dog racing, jai alai, lotteries, keno, bingo, slot machines, sweepstakes, wagering pools, poker tournaments, etc.
- Amounts to Report: Generally $600 or more.
- State Requirements: Meets 6-part state filing requirements.
- Type of Form: Continuous, 6-part carbonless tax form; dated.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS February 28th (April 1st if filed electronically) // To Recipient January 31st.