Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting foreign person's U.S. Source Income.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Income such as interest, dividends, royalties, pensions and annuities, etc., and amounts withheld under Chapter 3.
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, March 15th // To Recipient March 15th.