Benefits and Features
Make your own self-mailer. Small glue capsules around the edge of forms burst when run through a sealing machine create a bond, thus creating a self-mailer.
Popular format is ideal for reporting foreign person's U.S. Source Income. Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Income such as interest, dividends, royalties, pensions and annuities, etc., and amounts withheld under Chapter 3.
- Tax forms per sheet: One filing per sheet; Horizontal.
- Quality Paper: 28# white ledger bond.
- Quantity: In cartons of 500.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, March 15th // To Recipient March 15th.