Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting mortgage interest.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Mortgage interest (including points) and certain mortgage insurance premiums you received in the course of your trade or business from individuals and reimbursements of overpaid interest.
- Amounts to Report: $600 or more.
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Payer/Borrower January 31st.