Benefits and Features
Make your own self-mailer. Small glue capsules around the edge of forms burst when run through a sealing machine create a bond, thus creating a self-mailer.
Popular format is ideal for reporting mortgage interest. Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Mortgage interest (including points) and certain mortgage insurance premiums you received in the course of your trade or business from individuals and reimbursements of overpaid interest.
- Amounts to Report: $600 or more.
- Tax forms per sheet: One filing per sheet.
- Quality Paper: 28# white ledger bond.
- Quantity: In cartons of 500.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.