Benefits and Features
Popular format for reporting tuition related expenses.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Qualified tuition and related expenses, reimbursements or refunds, and scholarships or grants (optional).
- Amounts to Report: Listed on backer information of form.
- Tax forms per sheet: Three filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Quantity: In cartons of 1,500.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.