Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting proceeds from broker and barter exchange transactions.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Sales or redemptions of securities, futures transactions, commodities, and barter exchange transactions.
- Amounts to Report: All amounts.
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient February 15th.