Benefits and Features
Popular format for reporting changes in corporate control and capital structure.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Information about cash, stock, or other property from an acquisition of control or the substantial change in capital structure of a corporation.
- Amounts to Report: Amounts of stock or property valued at $100 million or more.
- Tax forms per sheet: Three filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.