Benefits and Features
All the laser 1099-DIV tax forms and envelopes you need in 1 package, for 1 low price! Popular format is ideal for reporting dividends and distributions.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Tax Set Includes: Federal Copy A, Recipient Copy B, Payer and/or State Copy C, Self-Seal Confidential Envelopes, and 1096 Transmittals.
- Use to Report: Distributions, such as dividends, capital gain distributions, or nontaxable distributions that were paid on stock and liquidation distributions.
- Amounts to Report: $10 or more, except $600 or more for liquidations.
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- State Requirements: Meets 4-part state filing requirements.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Convenient: Compatible double-window self-seal envelopes included.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.