Benefits and Features
Popular format for reporting long-term care and accelerated death benefits.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Payments under a long-term care insurance contract and accelerated death benefits paid under a life insurance contract or by a viatical settlement provider.
- Amounts to Report: All amounts.
- Tax forms per sheet: Three filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.