Benefits and Features
Just what you need when filing electronically! Popular format for reporting miscellaneous payments and non-employee compensation.
Companies required to file 250 or more returns must file electronically. Others may choose to do so. Call for details. Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Tax Set Includes: Misc. Copy B and Misc. Copy C.
- Use to Report: Miscellaneous payments, such as rents, royalties, medical and health payments and non-employee compensation.
- Amounts to Report: Generally $600 or more (All Amounts or $10 or more in some cases).
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- State Requirements: Meets 3-part state filing requirements.
- Compatibility: For use with our Laser Link or TFP Software.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th (April 1st if filed electronically) // To Recipient January 31st.