Benefits and Features
Make your own self-mailer. Small glue capsules around the edge of forms burst when run through a sealing machine to create a bond, thus creating a self-mailer.
Popular format for reporting miscellaneous payments and non-employee compensation. Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report :Miscellaneous payments, such as rents, royalties, medical and health payments and non-employee compensation.
- Amounts to Report: Generally $600 or more (All Amounts or $10 or more in some cases).
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: 28# white ledger bond.
- Quantity: In cartons of 500.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.