Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting taxable distributions received from cooperatives.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Distributions from cooperatives passed through to their patrons including any domestic production activities deduction and certain pass-through credits.
- Amounts to Report: $10 or more.
- Tax forms per sheet: Three filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.