Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting distributions from retirement or profit-sharing plans.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Distributions from retirement or profit-sharing plans, any IRA, insurance contracts and IRA recharacterizations.
- Amounts to Report: $10 or more.
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Quantity: In cartons of 1,000.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.