Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting proceeds from real estate transactions.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Gross proceeds from the sale or exchange of real estate and certain royalty payments.
- Amounts to Report: Generally $600 or more.
- Tax forms per sheet: Three filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Quantity: In cartons of 1,500.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.