Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting distributions from an HSA, Archer MSA or Medicare Advantage MSA.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Distributions from an HSA, Archer MSA or Medicare Advantage MSA.
- Amounts to Report: All amounts.
- Tax forms per sheet: Three filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.