Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting contributions.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Contributions (including rollover contributions) to any IRA, Roth conversions, IRA recharacterizations, and the fair market value of the account.
- Amounts to Report: All amounts.
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, May 31st // To Participant For FMV/RMD January 31st // For contributions May 31st.