Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting HAS, Archer MSA or Medicare Advantage MSA information.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Contributions to an HSA (including transfers and rollovers) or Archer MSA and the FMV of an HSA, Archer MSA or Medicare Advantage MSA.
- Amounts to Report: All amounts.
- Tax forms per sheet: Three filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, May 31st // To Participant May 31st.