Benefits and Features
Just what you need when filing electronically! Popular format is ideal for reporting wages paid. Simply order according to the number of employees.
Companies required to file 250 or more returns must file electronically. Others may choose to do so. Call for details. Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Wages, tips and other compensation.
- Compatibility: For use with our Laser Link or TFP Software.
- Tax forms per sheet: Two filings per sheet.
- State Requirements: Meets 5-part state filing requirements.
- Convenient: Compatible double-window self-seal envelopes included.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, Last Day of February (April 1st if filed electronically) // To Recipient January 31st.