Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting certain gambling winnings.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Gambling winnings from horse racing, dog racing, jai alai, lotteries, keno, bingo, slot machines, sweepstakes, wagering pools, poker tournaments, etc.
- Amounts to Report: Generally $600 or more.
- Tax forms per sheet: Three filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.