Benefits and Features
Just what you need when filing electronically! Popular format for reporting miscellaneous payments and non-employee compensation.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Miscellaneous payments, such as rents, royalties, medical and health payments and non-employee compensation.
- Amounts to Report: Generally $600 or more (All Amounts or $10 or more in some cases).
- Tax forms per sheet: Three filings per sheet.
- Printer Compatibility: For printers that accommodate 9" wide forms.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.