Benefits and Features
All the laser 1098-T tax forms you need in 1 package, for 1 low price!
Popular format for reporting tuition related expenses. Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- 3-part Set Includes: Preprinted Copy A (federal, red scannable), Copy B (recipient) and Copy C (payer/state).
- Use to Report: Qualified tuition and related expenses, reimbursements or refunds, and scholarships or grants (optional).
- Amounts to Report: Listed in backer information of form.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Recipient January 31st.