Benefits and Features
Popular format is ideal for reporting acquisition or abandonment of secured property.
Meets all government and IRS filing requirements.
- Use to Report: Information about the acquisition or abandonment of property that is security for a debt for which you are the lender.
- Amounts to Report: All amounts.
- Tax forms per sheet: Three filings per sheet.
- Quality Paper: Government approved 20# bond paper.
- Printer Compatibility: Compatible with laser or inkjet printers.
- Paper Filing Due Date: To IRS, February 28th // To Borrower January 31st.