Benefits and Features
Print your private and confidential information on high security business letterhead featuring the added protection of a hologram and special, embedded fibers.
Hologram and embedded fibers provide an instant, visual indication that the document contains sensitive information and requires secure handling.
Prevent unauthorized copies and safeguard contracts, confidential business, legal, healthcare and personal documents.
- Foil Hologram. An optically multidimensional (3D) foil seal is fused to the paper stock and cannot be photocopied.
- Visible Fibers. Blue fibers are randomly embedded into both sides of the paper, making duplication of the paper stock difficult.
- Void Pantograph. If photocopied or scanned, the word “VOID” appears prominently across the document.
- Thermochromic (heat sensitive) ink. Used on the lock icon; when rubbed between thumb and forefinger, or breathed upon, the image will fade and then return.
- Microprint. If photocopied, 1-point type in border appears as a dotted line.
- Chemical Sensitive Paper. Stains or spots appear if chemical alterations are attempted.
- Toner Adhesion Properties. Paper chemistry creates a bond between laser toner and paper fibers – alteration attempts result in visible paper damage.
- True Watermark. Special watermark is visible only when held up to a light and cannot be photocopied.
- Fluorescent Fibers. Fibers in the paper are visible under fluorescent light.
- Warning Box. To deter any fraud attempts, security features are listed on the back of the paper.
- 25# professional letterhead stock with your choice of layout and 1 or 2 ink colors.