Benefits and Features
Give your private and confidential information added protection by printing it on security business letterhead.
Security features help keep original, sensitive data private and secure.
Prevent unauthorized copies and safeguard contracts, confidential business, legal, healthcare and personal documents.
- Void Pantograph. If photocopied or scanned, the word “VOID” appears prominently across the document.
- Thermochromic (heat sensitive) ink. Used on the lock icon; when rubbed between thumb and forefinger, or breathed upon, the image will fade and then return.
- Microprint. If photocopied, 1-point type in border appears as a dotted line.
- Chemical Sensitive Paper. Stains or spots appear if chemical alterations are attempted.
- Toner Adhesion Properties. Paper chemistry creates a bond between laser toner and paper fibers – alteration attempts result in visible paper damage.
- True Watermark. Special watermark is visible only when held up to a light and cannot be photocopied.
- Fluorescent Fibers. Fibers in the paper are visible under fluorescent light.
- Warning Box. To deter any fraud attempts, security features are listed on the back of the paper.
- 24# professional letterhead stock with your choice of layout and 1 or 2 ink colors.