Restaurants Website Design
of searches include specific terms like city, state or "near me."
Voice search and search engine autosuggested terms have taught people that searching "near me" returns extremely accurate results. For example, 17% of searches for restaurants are looking near hotels or lodging facilities. Direct search engines to accurate and optimized local information about your establishment and you'll increase your chances of getting those patrons.
- Be sure directory listings like Google, Bing Maps and Yelp have consistent, updated and accurate name, addresses and phone numbers
- Include your establishment's name, address and phone number at the bottom of each page within your website
- Dedicate a page or separate website for additional locations, if any.
- List nearby hotels and events facilities on your restaurant website
- Ask for website links and word-of-mouth referrals from nearby restaurants and event facilities
of searches include the word "restaurant"
Be specific in the type of business you run (deli, pub, bar, etc.) but also be sure to take full advantage of the opportunities search engines provide. Knowing the vocabulary of your target audience and including those keywords on your restaurant website can help you get found.
- Include the words "restaurant" and "restaurants" within your website's meta-data and content
of patrons search for a specific type of cuisine.
Restaurant patrons search more than 100 different types of cuisine each month so it's vital that search engines and directories understand what you offer. By highlighting this information on your restaurant website, you'll help your site return in search results as well as get it displayed front center for potential patrons.
- Include your menu on your restuarant website and be specific about the types of cuisine you offer
- Upload your menus to trusted web directories that accept menu submissions
of restaurant event-related searches are for "Restaurant Week."
Other events of interest are televised sports, pub-crawls and game nights. If you're planning a fun event, don't hide it on your site. Featuring events that are open to the public helps differentiate your establishment from the competition.
- Highlight the events you're hosting on your website
- Maintain an updated events calendar on your website
- Publicize your events on social media and through other channels
of restaurant searchers are looking for specific restaurants by name.
Many of the names being searched are non-chain, local restaurants so it's important that yours is easily found when searched by name.
- Use social media, PPC, SEO, direct mail and other marketing methods to build awareness with your local audience
- Make sure your establishment can be found when searched for by name in Google, Bing and the major web directories
of potential patrons searching for restaurants are looking for reviews.
Online reviews legitimize your establishment in the eyes of potential patrons. In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.*
- Be certain that your restaurant or pub is listed on all the major web directories that allow consumer reviews
- Highlight positive reviews on your website
- Use email marketing to encourage patrons to submit reviews
*BrightLocal.com Local Consumer Review Survey 2014
restaurant searches are for restaurant coupons, discounts and promotions.
Posting a deal to your restaurant website isn't enough to drive traffic. If you're offering deals, make sure you're advertising them through search, social and email marketing channels where searchers can find them.
- Dedicate a page on your website to deals and current offers.
- Use social coupons on your Facebook page
- Offer deals and gift certificates on the major directories that accept them
You have 5 seconds to capture a potential patron's attention online.
With 84% of consumers looking at more than one restaurant website before deciding where to dine, you need to stand out with a persuasive, attractive, easy to navigate site. Keep in mind your target audience and be sure that the type of establishment and the offerings you have are displayed prominently..
Do you have the right information in the right place? We can help.
- Contact information, hours and directions will be easily located
- Specials and promotions (happy hours, trivia night, etc) will be showcased
- Information about reservations will be included
Restaurant patrons judge your establishment based on what they see online.
Your website is a direct representation of your restaurant or pub and should convey the appropriate ambience and tone. For example, are you a sports pub or an expensive cocktail room? The experience a potential patron has on your website is often the experience they imagine they'll have in your establishment.
We can help you create the ambience you need online.
- Your website will be designed to mirror the personality and authenticity of your actual establishment
- High quality photos of appetizing food and décor will be displayed
- Awards, ratings, "best ofs," and positive reviews will be listed
Potential patrons want to see a menu of your offerings.
People looking for a place to eat and drink want to know what food and drinks you serve. An accessible and easy-to-understand menu is a must have on your website. Many restaurant menus are displayed in PDF format online, which can prove to be ineffective if not properly set up to be findable via online search engines.
We can help your patron base discover your food and drink offerings.
- Patrons will be able to view your menu online
- Your menu will be viewable on any device from desktop to smartphone
- Items on your menu will be optimized for search engines
Be relevant and keep up with the seasons.
Maintain your website in the way that best aligns with your business operations. In the food and service industry, seasons often play a role in the food your offer, the hours you operate and the type of patrons who visit (i.e. neighborhood residents vs. college students or tourists). Make sure you effectively adjust your marketing efforts for the best results.
Let us help you be more strategic.
- Feature your seasonally inspired food or drink offerings
- Promote your restaurant or pub at special or annual events nearby
- Align your offerings with tourism demands
huge annoyance huge annoyance for restaurant patrons.
A disorganized website can frustrate visitors, driving them to look elsewhere for dining and drinking options. Be sure yours is kept up-to-date as most consumers searching for restaurants will be visiting within a few hours.
We build usability into every website we create. You'll get:
- Easy to navigate design
- Mobile-friendly HTML design
- Speed and dependability, no loading or down time
Satisfied patrons need to be reminded that you exist.
Ensure your business is top-of-mind by developing a presence where your patrons spend their free time. Engage with your patrons on social media, promote specials to your patron base, and be sure to respond to both positive and negative reviews online.
We'll help keep your business top-of-mind by providing you:
- Consistent listings on Google Local, Yelp, TripAdvisor and more
- Easy and effective email marketing techniques
- Social media solutions that keep you in contact with patrons
Restaurants websites we have built
Taqueria El Ranchero
Hector Gomez was weeks away from opening Hawaii's first authentic Mexican taqueria-style restaurant and needed to create some buzz among the locals.We focused on:
- A professionally designed restaurant website, rich with photography
- An engaging Facebook Page to build Hector's fan base
Owner Ioannis Koulouris needed help driving more customers to his restaurant, which is located just north of Syracuse.We focused on:
- A mobile-friendly website to connect to locals
- A professionally designed logo that reflects the owner's Greek heritage
Dim Sum Cafe
Time-strapped restaurateur, Luther Wong, abandoned his attempts at building his own website and turned to our professional website and logo design teams for easy, effective and affordable solutions.We focused on:
- A mobile-friendly website to connect with Las Vegas tourists
- A professionally designed logo