Deluxe Privacy Center
Effective Date: October 19, 2018.
Please refer to our detailed privacy policies on information collection and usage, and more, here:
Deluxe's Commitment to Privacy
Protecting privacy is an important part of the business of Deluxe Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates (together, “we,” “us,” “our,” or “Company”). Throughout our existence, we have been a trusted custodian of sensitive data. Our customers rely on that trust. Founded in 1915, we have a long history of recognizing and protecting the privacy of our customers' information.
Privacy Program Guiding Principles
Regardless of the business model, each of the Deluxe business units builds its privacy policies and information practices around the following guiding principles:
- Accuracy — Deluxe maintains reasonable procedures to ensure that information collected, used and exchanged is accurate and complete
- Security — Deluxe implements appropriate security measures for protecting information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including secure disposal
- Compliance — — Deluxe will only collect, use, and exchange data in accordance with applicable laws and our contractual obligations
- Confidentiality — — Deluxe maintains a commitment to collect, use and exchange information in accordance with confidentiality standards
- Privacy — — Deluxe maintains policies and procedures for data sharing, notice, and preferences, in accordance with applicable laws
- Responsiveness — — Deluxe will respond to privacy related inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with applicable laws
- Employee Education — Deluxe educates employees regarding privacy, security, and compliance obligations, including the proper handling and use of information
- Self-Auditing — Deluxe is committed to periodic auditing to ensure adherence to established privacy policies, standards and procedures.
Please use the contact information below to ask questions or review, update or correct the personally identifiable information that you provided on any of the Deluxe websites or services:
Attn: Privacy Program Office
3680 Victoria Street N.
Shoreview, MN 55126
If more information is needed, help is available through the Deluxe Privacy Program Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third-party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) here.
Deluxe also complies with all BBBOnLine Privacy standards. Click to verify our BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.