Privacy And Terms
Effective Date: September 2014.
Deluxe's Commitment to Privacy
Protecting privacy is an important part of the business of Deluxe Corporation (“Deluxe”). Throughout our existence, we have been a trusted custodian of sensitive data. Our customers rely on that trust. Founded in 1915, we have a long history of recognizing and protecting the privacy of our customers' information.
Privacy Program Guiding Principles
Regardless of the business model, each of the Deluxe business units builds its privacy policies and information practices around the following guiding principles:
- Accuracy — Deluxe maintains reasonable procedures to ensure that information collected, used and exchanged is accurate and complete
- Security — Deluxe implements appropriate security measures for protecting information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including secure disposal.
- Compliance — Deluxe will only collect, use, and exchange data in accordance with applicable laws and our contractual obligations
- Confidentiality — Deluxe maintains a commitment to collect, use and exchange information in accordance with confidentiality standards
- Privacy — Deluxe maintains policies and procedures for data sharing, notice, preferences, in accordance with applicable laws
- Responsiveness — Deluxe will respond to privacy related inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with applicable laws
- Employee Education — Deluxe educates employees regarding privacy, security, and compliance obligations, including the proper handling and use of information.
- Self-Auditing — Deluxe is committed to periodic auditing to ensure adherence to established privacy policies, standards and procedures
Information You Supply on Deluxe’s Corporate Web Site (“DELUXE CORP”)
Please refer to our detailed policies on information collection and usage:
Please use the contact information below to ask questions or review, update or correct the personally identifiable information that you provided on any of the Deluxe Web sites:
Attn: Privacy Program Office
3680 Victoria Street N.
Shoreview, MN 55126
If more information is needed, help is available through the Deluxe Privacy Program Office at email@example.com
TRUSTe Privacy Program
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact the Deluxe Privacy Program Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with our response you can contact TRUSTe here.
https://watchdog.truste.com/pvr.php?page=complaint&url. TRUSTe will then serve as a liaison with us to resolve your concerns.
Deluxe also complies with all BBBOnLine Privacy standards. Click to verify our BBB accreditation and to see a BBB report.